Technical assistance for the set-up of a lab test facility to demonstrate Power-to-X applications
PROJECT SCOPE & CENER ROLE
- Definition of the technical specifications of the H2 testing and research facility. Including sizing of the main components of the lab facility across the H2 value chain:
- From production using electricity from both grid and RES
- Conversion to green derivatives like ammonia and methanol and
- Final uses
- Regarding the load simulation, relevant software proposals that best fit should be provided (e.g., Matlab, Labview).
- Constant exchanges with customer during the test facility design in order to:
- Ensure that the proposed technical specifications are in line with R&D targets and plans
- Ensure that the layout of the proposed test rig configuration is compliant with the equipment already available
- Market search and interaction with international vendors and off-takers for the dimensioning of the components of the facility to confirm the technical specifications (pipeline dimensions, storage pressure, valves types ) and prepare a detailed bill of materials.