Upscaling of a fermentation process for recombinant protein production
Scaling up of a fermentation process for the production of a recombinant protein with a methylotrophic yeast:
- Streams adaptation
- Fed-batch fermentation
- Culture centrifugation
- Biomass storage and delivery
- Adaptation of the process to the pilot plant and inoculum train preparation.
- Fermentation in 100 L bioreactor, including analytics to determine the evolution of the process.
- Data recording of relevant process parameters.
- Separation of the supernatant for pellet recovery
- Delivery to customer