Technological development of biological methanization of synthesis gas assisted with electrolytic H2
- To develop, at laboratory scale technology of biological methanization of synthesis gas (syngas) assisted with electrolytic H2 in order to increase methanation performance.
- Selection and screening of microorganisms
- Strain improvement through adaptive evolution
- Development of cultivation process for biomethane production by fermentation
- Design, at laboratory scale a 10L bioreactor prototype optimized for synthesis gas fermentation
- Optimization trials of the process in CENER laboratories using synthetic gas
- Validation of the bioreactor and the process with syngas in a gasification plant.